Prediction of the result of a horse race to win all the accumulated prize money!
As we all know in the Speed Star world, the main event is horse racing. We believe that predicting of the result of a horse race will be exciting entertainment for all those who visit the stadium! Successfully predicting the result of the race could mean players could win all the accumulated prize money!
This particular system is a mini-game in the form of betting. The player must correctly predict every horse that wins and places in the race. The amount of money you can win is based upon the distance of the race. The prize money is based on the number of tickets sold in that round and a 30% fee will be deducted and added to the original stadium prize pool. If you have a Ranch Certificate available then fees can be reduced and the prize pool accumulates.
1. Players choose the distance they want to predict the result of the race in the open round.
2. Players can purchase Lottery tickets within the first 30 minutes before the race. After purchasing the first ticket, you can choose to purchase additional tickets at My Ticket List.
3. The ticket price is 1,000 $ SPEED/ticket for all distances.
4. Players need to select the horses that cross the finish line in the following order, which will have different conditions according to the distance
- 1.With the 400m distance you must predict the 1st and 2nd place results.
- 2.With the 800m distance you must predict 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place results.
- 3.With the 1,600m distance you must predict the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th results.
- 4.With the 3,200m distance, you must predict the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th results.
- 5.With the 4000m distance you must predict the result of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th place.
5. Players can view their ticket information after purchasing through Ticket History and can watch the match live by clicking on Watch live, and in the event of the race being over, they can click on Watch Replay to watch the race replay.
6. To see the results of all competitions, see Results Report.
A sample table of Fee reductions for buying the ticket :
1. Jackpot winners will receive 100% of the prize money from the pool that has been accumulated to that point. 2. Should there be no Jackpot winners, then:
- Those who have predicted the closest results to the jackpot will receive 20% of the total ticket price from that round.If there is more than 1 winner, the prize money will be divided according to the number of winners.
- Horses in the arena will receive 10% of the ticket purchase fee (according to placement) for that round. Unless there is a Jackpot winner.
Horse lottery nearly reward, guess the position correctly and get the reward! For the player's benefit, our dev team added a feature to the prize prediction as follows:
- The 400m course will count the first 2 horses that finish the race in any order.
- The 800m course will count the first 3 horses that finish the race in any order.
- The 1600m course will count the first 4 horses that finish the race in any order.
- The 3200m course will count the first 5 horses that finish the race in any order.
- The 4000m course will count the first 6 horses that finish the race in any order.
After the winner All accumulated winnings will be reset to their default values as follows :